July 3-6 2014. Stay Tuned for Details!
Stay tuned for the 2014 bands!
Renewal vendors and new applicants click here.
Purchase an AD in the 2014 Lakeside Fest Program Guide.
Support your Arts Park & protect and preserve the Historic Dole Mansion.
Volunteer Now at Fest! Volunteers needed at Entrance Booths & Beverage Tent!
July 5, 2014.
Click here to learn more about our great donors. Visit their websites and support the local businesses who support Lakeside.
Save the Date for the 35th Annual Lakeside Fest.
JULY 3 - 6 2014
Voted Best Festival in McHenry County for 2011-2012 and 2013 by the Northwest Herald Readers’ Choice Awards! Thank you for Voting us BEST FEST!
It’s ”The Granddaddy of All Festivals” in McHenry County and proud to be celebrating 35 great years! Attracting over 50,000 people to this annual favorite, come experience live music, plenty of scrumptious food at the “Taste by the Lake,” thrilling rides, midway games, reunions with friends, historic tours, gallery exhibits, incredible selection of beer and wines, and fun for the whole family.
Thank you for 12 great years of support of Lakeside Legacy Foundation! Attending and volunteering at Fest ensures the next 10 years of cultivating the arts, historic preservation and community events! Lakeside Fest is the foundations LARGEST FUNDRAISING EVENT!
Click the links to the right to become a sponsor, purchase an AD, and learn more about our bands and sponsors.
Interested in learning more about the 2014 Volunteer opportunities and other Fest attractions. Contact Siobhan Cottone and/or Dawn Wilkinson at Events@lakesidelegacy.org or at 815-455-8000 for more information.
2014 Entrance Dates, Times and Fees
- Thursday, July 3rd: 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 4th: Noon – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 5th: Noon – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 6th: Noon – 10:00 p.m. (Fireworks at Dusk)
- $5 Gate Charge
- Free Admission for Kids 12 & under
- $2 for Seniors 65+
- Free for active military with valid ID
Carnival Rides Presented By Windy City Amusements
- Prices will be published later in 2014 unlimited ride wristband
- Carnival Tickets and Wristbands sold at the Carnival Ticket Booths.
- Lakeside offers $1.00 Off Coupons at the Fest Yellow Entrance Tents
- single ride tickets available
Carnival Unlimited Ride Wristbands Times *Times are subject to change.
- July 3rd: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- July 4th: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- July 5th: 12:00 Noon to 4:00 p.m.
- July 6th: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tours of the Dole Mansion Available *subject to change/weather permitting and dates and times will be published closer to the 2014 Lakeside Fest.